목요일예배/새벽예배

오늘의 말씀 11/13/23, 월, <나의 걸음의 인도자> <My walking Guide>

관리자 0 137 2023.11.19 11:58
지혜와 생명의 말씀 잠언으로 복된 한 주간 승리하세요.
오늘의 말씀 11/13/23, 월, <나의 걸음의 인도자>

잠 16:1-9,
  1,9, 1.마음의 경영은 사람에게 있어도 말의 응답은 여호와께로부터 나오느니라. 3.너희 행사를 여호와께 맡기라 그리하면 네가 경영하는 것이 이루어지리라. 9.사람이 마음으로 자기의 길을 계획할지라도 그의 걸음을 인도하시는 이는 여호와시니라.
렘 10:23, 여호와여 내가 알거니와 사람의 길이 자신에게 있지 아니하니 걸음을 지도함이 걷는 자에게 있지 아니하니이다

찬송 384, 나의 갈 길 다 가도록 예수 인도하시니 내 주 안에 있는 긍휼 어찌 의심하리요 믿음으로 사는 자는 하늘 위로 받겠네 무슨 일을 만나든지 만사 형통하리라(X2)/ 나의 갈 길 다 가도록 예수 인도하시니 어려운 일 당한 때도 족한 은혜 주시네 나는 심히 고단하고 영혼 매우 갈하나 나의 앞에 반석에서 샘물 나게 하시네(X2)/ 나의 갈 길 다가도록 예수 인도하시니 그의 사랑 어찌 큰 지 말로 할 수 없도다 성령 감화받은 영 혼 하늘나라 갈 때에 영영 부를 나의 찬송 예수 인도하셨네(X2) 아멘.

묵상 : 우리는 날마다 크고 작은 계획을 세운다. 하지만 그 결정과 실행은 우리의 손에 있는 것이 아니라 하나님께 달려 있다(1). 우리가 앞날을 계획하지만, 그 걸음을 인도하시는 분은 하나님이시다(9, 렘 10:13). 하나님은 실수가 없으시며, 완전한 계획을 가지고 계시다. 그러므로 내 뜻과 내 계획 대로 안 된다고 염려하지 말라. 하나님께 모든 것을 맡기고(2, 시 37:23) 그 길을 묵묵히 걸어가다 보면 모든 것이 하나님의 선한 계획과 목적대로 이루어진다(롬 8:28). 이것이 나를 위한 최고의 계획임을 알라. 하나님은 전능하신 분이셔서 우리 앞서 인도하시는 분이시다. 하나님은 모든 것을 합력하여 선을 이루시는 분이시기 때문이다(롬 8:28). 요셉을 보라. 그의 인생은 정말 환난의 연속이었다. 하지만 모든 것이 합력해서 놀라운 결과를 이루었다. 그는 애굽의 국무총리가 되어 부모와 가족 70명뿐만 아니라 온 세계(당시 애굽)을 살리는 통치권을 행사한 사람이라 볼 수 있다. 우리 모두 우리의 삶을 최선으로 인도하시는 전능하신 하나님만을 신뢰하며 모든 경영을 주께 맡기며(3) 살아가자. 

적용 : 나는 모든 계획의 결정과 실행이 하나님 손에 있음을 알고 하나님께 기도하며 그 길과 인도를 맡기며 살아가고 있는가? 그것이 최고의, 최선의 계획이므로, 하나님 안에서 모든 것이 합력하여 선을 이루는 것을 믿는가? 여호와께서 온갖 것을 그 쓰임에 적당하게 지으시고 악인도 악한 날에 적당하게 하시므로 이것도 하나님께 맡기고 기도하며 나를 훈련시키는 도구로 알고 살아가는가?

기도 : 하나님, 우리 인생의 주인되심을 감사합니다. 우리를 바른 길로 인도하시고 모든 것이 합력하여 선을 이루심을 믿습니다. 늘 우리 앞길을 맡기고 어떤 환경과 처지 속에서도, 어렵게 하는 사람 속에서도 하나님의 뜻을 깨닫고 하루 하루 겸손과 정직으로 하나님을 기쁘시게 하며 하나님 나라를 이루게 하옵소서. 아멘.

Have a blessed week with Proverbs, the words of wisdom and life!
Today’s Words, 11/13/23, Mon. <My walking Guide>
Prov. 16:1-9,
  1,9, 1. To man belong the plans of the heart, but from the LORD comes the reply of the tongue.
 9. In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
 Jer.10:23, I know, O LORD, that a man's life is not his own; it is not for man to direct his steps.

Hymn 384, All the way my Savior leads me; What have I to ask beside? Can I doubt His tender mercy, Who  thro' life has been my guide? Heavenly peace, divinest comfort, Here by faith in Him to dwell; For I know whate'er befall me, Jesus doeth all things well(X2). 2.All the way my Savior leads me; Cheers each winding path I tread; Gives me grace for every trial, Feeds me with the living bread; Though my weary steps may falter, And my soul athirst may be, Gushing from the Rock before me, Lo, a spring of joy I see(X2). 3.All the way my Savior leads me; Oh, the fullness of His love! Perfect rest to me is promised In my Father's house above; When my spirit clothed, immortal, Wings its flight to realms of day, This my song thro' endless ages. Jesus led me all the way; This my song thro' endless ages(X2). Amen.

Meditation : We make big and small plans every day. However, the decision and execution are not in our hands, but in God (1). Although we plan for the future, it is God who guides our steps (9, Jer 10:13). God makes no mistakes, and He has a perfect plan. Therefore, do not worry that things do not go according to my will and my plan. If you leave everything to God (2, Ps. 37:23) and walk quietly along that path, everything will come true according to God's good plan and purpose (Rom. 8:28). Know that this is the best plan for me. God is Almighty and guides us before us. This is because God works all things together for good (Rom. 8:28). Look at Joseph. His life was truly a series of tribulations. But everything worked together to achieve amazing results. He can be seen as a person who became the Prime Minister of Egypt and exercised the authority to rule, saving not only his parents and 70 family members, but also the entire world (Egypt and other countries at the time). Let us all trust in Almighty God who guides our lives to the best and live by entrusting all management to Him (3).

Application : Do you live your life praying to God and entrusting His path and guidance, knowing that the decision and execution of all plans are in God's hands? Do you believe that it is the best, best plan, and that all things work together for good in God? Since Jehovah makes all things suitable for their use and even the wicked are suitable for evil days, do we entrust this to God, pray for it, and live knowing that it is a tool to train us?

Prayer : God, thank you for being the Lord of our lives. We believe that He guides us on the right path and that all things work together for good. Let us always entrust the path ahead of us, realize God's will in any environment and situation, and even among people who make things difficult, and help us please God with humility and honesty day by day and achieve God's kingdom. Amen.

Comments

Category
State
  • 현재 접속자 17 명
  • 오늘 방문자 1,055 명
  • 어제 방문자 1,339 명
  • 최대 방문자 4,790 명
  • 전체 방문자 1,190,214 명
  • 전체 게시물 2,817 개
  • 전체 회원수 9 명
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand