주일설교

시Ps. 136:23-26, 우리의 감사 제목 Our Thanksgiving prayer List

관리자 0 5,758 2017.11.19 23:05

Ps. 136:23-26, 우리의 감사 제목 Our Thanksgiving prayer List

오늘 추수감사주일에 감사하며 예배드립시다

본 시편은 26가지 감사제목으로 하나님께 감사한다

본문은 1) 바벨론 포로생활의 비천함과 고통을 기억하고 구원하신 하나님, 2) 대적 바벨론에서 건지신 하나님, 3) 모든 생물에게 먹을 것을 주신 하나님, 4) 하늘의 하나님께 감사한다. 각자의 감사제목은 무엇인가? 우리 교회의 감사제목은 무엇인가

Let 's give thanks and worship today on Thanksgiving Sunday. This psalm gives thanks to God in 26 thanksgiving titles. 1) God, who saved from the lowliness and suffering of the Babylonian captivity, 2) God saved from Babylon, 3) God who gave food for all living things, 4) Give thanks to the heavenly God. What is the list of our church’s thanksgiving prayer ?

1. 매일 숨쉬고 살아있다는 것 감사. Thank you for being alive and living every day

2. 아이들 건강하고, 들어서 감사/Thank you for the health of the children, and for their listening to us. 

3. 건강 주신 것, 행복한 가정을 누리게 하신 것 감사/Thank you for your health, happy home/ 

4. 심적으로 아팠던 부분을 치료해주신 , 남편과 주신 것 감사/ Thank God that healed the sickness of my heart, and gave the husband and the son

5. 떨어져 있는 상황에도 가족 건강지켜 주심에 감사/Thanks to all the family for keeping health even in a remote situation. 

6. 일할 수 있는 직장 주셔서 감사/Thank you for my job to work

7. 살 수 있는 , 탈수 있는 주셔서 감사/Thank you for a house to live in, and the car like my feet.  

8. 건강 위해 운동할 수 있어서 감사/Thank you for being able to exercise for the health. 

9. 복된 교회에 다닐 수 있어서 감사 /Thank you for being able to attend the blessed church, 

10. 무엇보다 나를 위해 십자가에서 자신의 몸과 모든 보혈을 흘려 희생해 주신 예수님께 감사/Most of all, thank Jesus for sacrificing His body and every blood on the cross for us.  

감사하며 사시는 복된 성도가 되시길 축복합니다. 아멘. I bless you to be blessed saints to live in thanksgiving. Amen.

Comments