EM 말씀

Lev. 23:9-14, enjoy the blessings of the Feast of Firstfruits

관리자 0 2,928 2019.01.28 13:10
Lev. 23:9-14, enjoy the blessings of the Feast of Firstfruits

9-14,

9. The LORD said to Moses,
10. "Speak to the Israelites and say to them: `When you enter the land I am going to give you and you reap its harvest, bring to the priest a sheaf of the first grain you harvest.
11. He is to wave the sheaf before the LORD so it will be accepted on your behalf; the priest is to wave it on the day after the Sabbath.
12. On the day you wave the sheaf, you must sacrifice as a burnt offering to the LORD a lamb a year old without defect,
13. together with its grain offering of two-tenths of an ephah of fine flour mixed with oil -- an offering made to the LORD by fire, a pleasing aroma -- and its drink offering of a quarter of a hin of wine.
14. You must not eat any bread, or roasted or new grain, until the very day you bring this offering to your God. This is to be a lasting ordinance for the generations to come, wherever you live.

* God makes us enjoy the blessings of God through seven Festivals (the Passover, the Feast of Unleavened Bread, the Feast of Firstfruits, the Pentecost, the Feast of Trumpets, Day of Atonement, the Festival of Tabernacles). Let us know and enjoy the blessings of the Feast of Firstfruits.

* John 12:24.
  "I tell you the truth, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds."
 A story of farming experience in countryside on my youth.  .

1. Do you enjoy the blessings of the Passover (saved by Jesus' blood) and the feast of unleavened bread (eating unleavened bread, Christ, blessings of my dying in Jesus/self denial)?
 It is a blessing to lay me down.

2. Are we going in the right direction toward the Lord?

Phil 3:12,14(toward the goal!)

"12Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me.
  14.I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus."

3. The Feast of Firstfruits is the feast of the first ripe fruits on the second day of the first Sabbath after the feast of Unleavened Bread(11).

1) The Lord is the firstfruit of resurrection (10-11).

I Corinthians 15:20-24,

"20.But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.
  21.For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man.
  22.For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. 23.  But each in his own turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.
  24.Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power."

Jesus resurrected the first day after the sabbath (Mark 16:2). We will also be resurrected in Jesus (1 Corinthians 15:20, 23).

The Saints also live a resurrection life in this world (living hope). I Corinthians 15:23, who is of the LORD (union with Jesus).

2) They offer burnt offering with a lamb, grain offering, an offering made to the LORD by fire, and a drink offering, Live with the spirit of the burnt offering (your all), grain offering (your best), and drink offering(total dedication to the drop of blood).

3) You must not eat any bread until the very day you bring this offering to your God(14).

* Do you place the Lord on the top of your life?
  Do you live with all yours and best of all to the Lord?

4. Enjoy the blessing of the Feast of Firstfruits.

The resurrection life (1 Corinthians 15:20,23),

the born-again living hope in Resurrected Jesus. 1 Peter 1:3,4,
  "3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
  4 and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade -- kept in heaven for you,
 Live the life that God placed first in your life (14).

Prayer/
  Jesus, the firstfruit of resurrection, May the resurrection power enable us to live our lives in the Lord of resurrection. May all of my life, my best, be given to the Lord. The Lord is the highest priority of my life. May the first, the best, be a blessed life to live in the Lord. I pray in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Comments