EM 말씀

Acts 20:31-32,19:8-10,18-20 Return to God and His Wors again

관리자 0 2,873 2019.01.07 13:36
Acts 20:31-32,19:8-10,18-20 Return to God and His Wors again

Acts 20: 31,32, 19: 8-10, 18-20 Return to God and His Word again
  20:31-32, 31So be on your guard! Remember that for three years I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears. 32,"Now I commit you to God and to the word of his grace, which can build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.
  19:8-10, 8Paul entered the synagogue and spoke boldly there for three months, arguing persuasively about the kingdom of God. 9But some of them became obstinate; they refused to believe and publicly maligned the Way. So Paul left them. He took the disciples with him and had discussions daily in the lecture hall of Tyrannus. 10This went on for two years, so that all the Jews and Greeks who lived in the province of Asia heard the word of the Lord.
  19:18-20, 18Many of those who believed now came and openly confessed their evil deeds. 19A number who had practiced sorcery brought their scrolls together and burned them publicly. When they calculated the value of the scrolls, the total came to fifty thousand drachmas. 20In this way the word of the Lord spread widely and grew in power.

A few days ago, I was impressed by the talk of professor Kim Hyung-seok. He is 100 years old. He is still preparing lectures and giving lectures. "How did you do this at 100?"  I am so healthy because I live according to Jesus' word, "Love your neighbors".
   I have received great grace in studying the Word of Deuteronomy for several days. Deuteronomy declares that obedience to God's Word is the only way to enjoy true happiness. Deut. 11:8-12, 'If you obey all the words which are commanded to you, you shall have a land flowing with milk and honey, which you have promised to your fathers. From the beginning of the year until the end of the year the eyes of the LORD are always upon you(11). 'Moses repeatedly emphasizes to the Israelites. He says that when we keep all the words of God, we become strong.

How can we be spiritually strong? There is no other secret. It is only to keep the command of God. We have prayed a lot in the past to make our inner man strong. According to these words, the secret of our inner strength is to keep the word of God. The secret of our inheritance is that we keep the word of the Lord on earth today. It is not enough to simply remember and understand the Word. It is life and power when you are sure to observe and apply faith in your real life. The secret to our day, and the spiritual remnants of the state of revival, is to keep God's commandments. Amen.
   Why is the land of Canaan important? Because God's Word is a place of revival. It is the land where the Word of God will come in and the people of God will unfold the life of a wonderful faith with that Word and faith. The top stage of our history is where God's Word works most actively. Jesus did not work in Jerusalem at the time of his life, but he spoke and miracles in the countryside of the Sea of ​​Galilee. This was the stage of history. The place where the spring of the Word bursts is the land flowing with milk and honey. Here is the answer of prayer, and there is the greatest blessing. Amen.

The apostle Paul preaches in Ephesus in western Turkey. He entered the synagogue and boldly spoke and exhorted the kingdom of God for three months. We preached and proclaimed by the Word of God. However, those who have a firm heart do not obey and denounce the Word. So he moved the place to the hall of Tyrannus, where he talked about God's Word every day for two years. Acts 19:10, 'Thus did all those who lived in Asia heard the words of the LORD, both Jews and Greeks.'
  The word of God, which Paul preached, changed the city of Ephesus. Acts 19:18-20, 18 'Many believers came to tell of what they had done in confession', and when they heard the word of God, they became astonishing repentance. The Word stabbed their hearts. They showed a change in behavior. 19 'And many who had done magic gathered up the book and burned it before all men, and when they had calculated the price of the book, it was fifty thousand.' They realized their sin by the word of God and brought together a huge amount of magic books here, like idols, and burned them in front of people. It is a tremendous value for fifty thousand dramas, about $ five hundred million, and the day's salary of 10 Roman corps (about 55,000 people) at the time. Verse 20 says, 'In this way the word of the Lord spread widely and grew in power.' I pray that the amazing work of the Word will happen in this New Year, in our church, and in Chula Vista City. Amen.

At the end of his third evangelistic journey, Paul invited leaders of the Church of Ephesus in Miletus, Western Turkey, on his return to Jerusalem.  He preached them like a his will. Acts 20:31, 'So be on your guard! Remember that for three years I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears.'  Throughout the course of the ministry, the Old Testament will continue to teach about Jesus testifying. Paul asks this ministry to the elders, emphasizing that the Word, not their human capacities, can build them up and give them an inheritance among all those who are sanctified(32). Those who serve the church must build up their members with the Word. If the church is not built up by the Word, it will end up in great harm to the wild wolves that come in.  32 'Now I commit you to God and to the word of his grace, which can build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.'    Paul may not see them again in the flesh. It is the last. He commits them to  God and His word of grace. The apostle Peter also said in 2 Peter 1:19, 'We have a more certain prophecy, like a lamp that shines in the dark, and it is right to beware of this.' 'The more certain prophecy' is the Bible. We and the church must live by holding onto the Bible, the Word of God. Jesus is the master of the church. The word of Jesus, the Bible, is the ruler of the church. The church that acknowledges that the Word is the sole ruler of the Church is blessed indeed. The words of this grace enable the Ephesians to stand firmly. And he will give the inheritance among all who are holy. New Year we must hold on to this word and hold on to the Word of God and the grace of God.

God's Word has amazing power. 1) The Word infuses life. Word is life. When God said, 'Let there be birds and fish,' birds and fish have appeared with life. When Jesus said, the dead, the dead soul, got life. 2) The Word makes faith. Faith is given by hearing the Word (Romans 10:17). 3) Word makes a change. When Jesus said, the water became wine. 4) The Word makes the demons tremble. When Jesus said, the demons trembled and left the man. 5) The Word does miracles. As Jesus said, many miracles happened. 6) The Word heals the wound. When Jesus said, a 38 year old patient was healed of diseases and wounds. 7) Word forms personality. Pastor Bang Ji-il who spent the past 103 years, testified that his personality was formed through the Word. 8) Word changes the situation. When Jesus said, the angry waves calmed down. 9) The Word gives joy. 10) Word overcomes adversity. 11) The Word overcomes temptation. 12) The Word gives hope. Jer 29:11, "I know what I think of you, peace and not disaster. To give you the future and hope. " 13) The Word gives power. When Peter and John said, 'Get up and walk in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, for the disabled who can not walk' 14) The Word cleanses our minds. The Word of God is cleansed, and the Word cleanses our minds. 15) The Word makes many things exist(Gn.1). 16) The Word guarantees our eternal future. Therefore, we can not live without the Word of God. Job 23:12, 'I regard the word of God more important than the daily bread.(Rick Warren)
  The Word is our milk, bread, food, sweet dessert (1 Peter 2:2, Matthew 4:4, Psalm 119:103). This four course menu is a necessary spiritual menu that will make us spiritually strong and grow. 1 Peter 2:2, "Like fresh babes, seek pure and spiritual milk. That by this you may be saved so that salvation may come. " 

We can change through the Word. Pastor Rick Warren summarizes in 5 Rs.
1) Receive, accepting and accepting God's Word openly. Through a seeded parable, Jesus said that the Word of God is rooted in our lives and bearing fruit depends on our acceptance. He manifested three unacceptable attitudes. First, the closed mind (roadside field, hard land); second, superficial mind with only appearance (stone field, shallow ground); third, confused mind (thorny field, weed). We should listen carefully to God's Word (Luke 8:18). We must accept the words that have been planted in us with meekness (James 1:21). The Word is capable of saving our souls.

2) Read. Two thousand years ago, only priests could read the Bible. Now billions of people can read the Bible. Nonetheless, many believers are more eager to read daily newspapers and social networking services than to read the Bible. It is not surprising that you can not grow spiritually. Watching TV hard, the Bible rarely reads and can not expect spiritual growth. No matter how much you believe the Bible, from cover to cover, it is useless if you do not read from beginning to end. However, if you read only 15 minutes a day, you can read the Bible once a year. If you do not watch 30 minutes of drama or news a day, you can read the Bible twice a year. Let's try all of us. Amen.
 When we read the Bible every day, we hear God's voice. So God commanded the kings of Israel to read the Bible and to read it (Deut. 17:19, 'And learn to fear the LORD his God by keeping him near his whole life, and he will observe and obey all the words of this law and these ordinances.'
3) Research: Study and study the Bible (Acts 17:11, Berea Saints). This allows us to dwell in the Word of God. There are two differences between reading and studying the Bible. If it involves asking questions about the verses and writing down my thoughts, it is Bible study. As you read the Bible, you record your thoughts and inspirations on your bells or computers. Good habits. It is good to practice the habit of recording while listening to sermons.

4) Remember. It is to remember the Word. Memory is a gift from God. Even if we do not have good memory, we remember millions of thoughts, truths, facts, and numbers. The most important thing for us is to remember God's Word. There are tremendous benefits when you take time to memorize the Word. It allows us to overcome temptation and make wise decisions. We reduce stress, build trust and give good advice. It helps us to share our faith with others (Ps. 119:11, 49-50, 105). Our memories are like muscles. The more we use it, the stronger it becomes, and the easier it becomes to memorize the word. Bible recitation cards are available. You can also write down important scriptures on your notes. You can memorize them anywhere, working out, driving, waiting for someone, or before falling asleep. There are three ways to memorize scripture well. Repeat, repeat, repeat! Colossians 3:16, 'The Word of Christ dwells abundantly in you, teaching and advocating with all wisdom, singing psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs, praising God with thanksgiving.'
5) Reflect. It is to meditate the Word. Meditation is to focus and think on one thing. You choose one verses or several verses to keep reminding and pondering. We worry about something. Worry usually refers to thinking about negative things. Meditation is a continual reflection on the Word of God instead of our problems. This meditation will change our lives and make us like Jesus. When we take the time to meditate on the Word of God and follow the example of Christ, we can become more and more like Him. Thus, I become a person who resembles the heart of God. Why did David become a "man of God's heart"? It is because David meditated on the Word of God day and night (Ps.1:2, 19:14, 119:97). "How do I love your law? I meditate on it all day long." Also, if you seriously meditate on the Word of God, it is also a mystery of prayer and prospering life. John 15:7, Joshua 1:8, Psalm 1:2-3.

There are many blessings from God to those who hold onto this word and live.(Mokseomgyeon)
 1) Long life. It's in the Bible, Deut.4:40. "Keep the statutes and the ordinances of the LORD which I command you today. Blessed are you and your descendants, and will live long in the land the LORD your God gives you."
 2) Get an inheritance. Deut.4:20, 'For the LORD hath chosen you, and brought you out of Egypt, out of the iron furnace, and made you a people of his inheritance.'
 3) We have wisdom and knowledge. 4:6, 'And you shall keep watch, and this is your wisdom, and your knowledge, before many nations. When they hear all these ordinances, they say, This great nation is a people with wisdom and knowledge.'
 4) We receive recognition of the nations. 4:6.
 5) God is near.4:7, '... Where is the great nation that the God is near, as he is near us?'
 6) We becomes a special people of God. 4:20, ‘And it is as it is today, that the LORD chose you, and brought you out of Egypt, out of the iron furnace,’
 7) I will not be forsaken by God forever. 4:31, ‘He will not forsake thee, nor destroy thee, nor forget the covenant which he swore to thy fathers.’
 8) I will win the battle against the enemy. 4:38, ‘And it is as it is today, that you will drive out many nations stronger than thyself before you, and bring you into their land, to bring it into your business.’
 9) We and our descendants are blessed. Verse 40, ‘I will keep the ordinances and the ordinances of the LORD which I command you today: blessed are you and your descendants, and will live long in the land which the LORD your God is giving you.’
 10) We taste the miraculous history of God. 34, ‘For what god has come and brought out a nation from among the nations, with a trial, a wonder, and a war, and a strong hand, and a great arm, and a terrible thing: for the LORD your God is in your sight for you He did it.’

Prayer / God, the Word of God (Jesus), who has given me the Word of God, so that my family, our church, and our neighbors and me may be transformed. Let us hold on to the Word of God (Jesus) and stand firm and gain inheritance and live a powerful life. Let us receive, read, study, memorize, and meditate on the Word (Jesus) to enjoy spiritual blessings. Amen.

Comments