EM 말씀

Luke 2:13-20, Preach the Gospel, the King of Peace, Jesus

관리자 0 3,084 2018.12.24 12:43
Luke 2:13-20, Preach the Gospel, the King of Peace, Jesus

13-20
13 Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying,
14 "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests."
15 When the angels had left them and gone into heaven, the shepherds said to one another, "Let's go to Bethlehem and see this thing that has happened, which the Lord has told us about."
16 So they hurried off and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby, who was lying in the manger.
17 When they had seen him, they spread the word concerning what had been told them about this child,
18 and all who heard it were amazed at what the shepherds said to them.
19 But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart.
20 The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things they had heard and seen, which were just as they had been told.

Jesus was born! He came as the King of peace. Merry Christmas!
   One more time, Merry Christmas!

Who first heard the gospel (Jesus), who was the first to preach the gospel? They were poor and lowly shepherds. Jesus also came from a lowly stables, horse manger.

1. The gospel is the child of peace (the prince), Jesus! (10-11, 14; Isa 9: 6)

Through angels, God preaches to the shepherds Jesus who came as the gospel, the child of peace / the king (God, the Son). The good news of great joy for all the people (Gospel, Jesus who came as a man, human Savior). His three names = 1) the Savior, 2) Christ, 3) the Lord,
   The angels praised. "Glory to God, Peace to those who are pleased!"

* Peace child of New Guinea's Shawi tribe. Caiyo brought his baby to his enemy, Mahor, as a child of peace. This gave peace between the two villages. Jesus came as a child of peace.

* Do you live by recognizing Jesus as a peace baby, Prince of peace?

2. The shepherds first heard the gospel and quickly went and found the baby (15,16)

They immediately went to Bethlehem. they constantly searched for and found the baby, the gospel (16, Anyuran - Ana + Hyurisco). After all, they found a baby in the manger.
 "Ask, seek, knock."

* Have you met Jesus constantly searching for the Gospel?

3. Shepherds first preached the gospel (17-20).

Angels can not take evangelical evidence because they have not experienced grace. Evidence of gospel is only a great privilege given to us. The shepherds preached the gospel to Mary and Joseph (10-12, the birth of Jesus is the good news of the great joy of all mankind). And They spread the gospel to the people of Bethlehem. There were people who were marvelous and who kept it in mind. The shepherds glorified and praised the Lord.
  I hope that you will receive the peace of Jesus while living the sacrifice and live in practice.

* Former President Nixon's Secretry, Charles Chuck Colson's book, <Who speaks for God?>, The story of a Supreme Court justice named William Bond laser.

I hope that the peace of the Lord, who came as the King of Peace in our hearts, can be a community where our families, work places, churches and society are filled with warmth and warmth. I pray earnestly in the name of Jesus of peace, baby of reconciliation, king of peace. (Amen)

* Do you live for peace, preaching the gospel Jesus?

Prayer / King of Peace, our Savior, Let me listen to the greatest gospel and spread it to your neighbors. Lord, the Good Shepherd in the stables manger, give me peace in my home and in my neighbors, and live a life of glory and praise to the Lord. Amen.

Comments