EM 말씀

Thessalonians 5:18 The most blessed person is thankful one!

관리자 0 2,978 2018.11.19 21:52
Thessalonians 5:18, Ephesians 5:20, Deuteronomy 16:11, Colossians 2:7, The most blessed person is thankful one!

Thessalonians 5:18. Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
Ephesians 5:20, Always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Deuteronomy 16:11, And rejoice before the LORD your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name -- you, your sons and daughters, your menservants and maidservants, the Levites in your towns, and the aliens, the fatherless and the widows living among you.
Colossians 2:7. "Rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness."

Today is Thanksgiving Sunday. In a year, I thank God for the grace that has helped me throughout my life. Thanksgiving Sunday is an opportunity to train your appreciation. People do well without having to teach complaints and grudges. However, everyone may need to be taught and trained thanksgiving.

1. Thanks to the pilgrim ancestors, thanks to God and Jesus,
  Always be thankful. Give thanks in all circumstances (1 Thess 5:18, Ephesians 5:20)

63 days, 3,400 miles sailing, December 26th, Thanksgiving song from Plymouth Rock, Psalm 100:4,5, Reading. "4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. 5 For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations."
  Plymouth Rock in Plymouth, MA is the Landing Place of the Pilgrims, 1620.
1 Thessalonians 5:18, Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
Ephesians 5:20, Always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

* The happiest person is thankful (Talmud)
* A thankful life for Jesus, Song Myeong-hui(poet), "Though I don't have treasures"
  Though I don't have treasures.  Though I don't have knowledge others have.
 Though I don't have health others have. But I have something others don't have.
I saw something others couldn't see. I heard voice others couldn't hear.
I got the love others couldn't get.
I recognized something others couldn't recognize.
Just God, though I don't have something others have.
But just God let me get something others don't have.

2. Give thanks with your family and neighbors (Dt. 16:11).

"With you, your children, your sons, your guests, your orphans, your widows!"    Homeless ministry, nursing home care.
Dt. 16:11, "And rejoice before the LORD your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name -- you, your sons and daughters, your menservants and maidservants, the Levites in your towns, and the aliens, the fatherless and the widows living among you."

Do not blame your neighbor. It is to blame God (Exodus 16: 8). Love your neighbor (Matthew 22:39). Give thanks to this smile. That is to thank God.

3. What is the blessing of those who give thanks to God?

Psalm 50:23, "He who sacrifices thank offerings honors me, and he prepares the way so that I may show him the salvation of God."
Luke 17:19, "Then he said to him, "Rise and go; your faith has made you well."
Colossians 2:7, "Rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness."
The grateful glorifies God and experiences the salvation of God (Psalm 50:23; Luke 17:19). Faith grows (Colossians 2:7). I am happy as I am thankful. It gets stronger.
* Testimony of mother with a disabled son.

Prayer/
   In every way, always thank you and let us live. Because Jesus is with us. May I thank you with my neighbor. Let us glorify God with thanksgiving, and live a blessed saints whose faith grows, becomes happy, strengthens, and saves the others. Amen.

Comments

Category
State
  • 현재 접속자 28 명
  • 오늘 방문자 1,808 명
  • 어제 방문자 2,273 명
  • 최대 방문자 4,790 명
  • 전체 방문자 1,204,724 명
  • 전체 게시물 2,822 개
  • 전체 회원수 9 명
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand