EM 말씀

Lev. 11:44-45, John 4:23-24 Revive worship

관리자 0 2,842 2018.10.08 13:05
Lev. 11:44-45, John 4:23-24 Revive worship

11:44,45. 44 I am the LORD your God; consecrate yourselves and be holy, because I am holy. Do not make yourselves unclean by any creature that moves about on the ground. 
45 I am the LORD who brought you up out of Egypt to be your God; therefore be holy, because I am holy.

4:23,24. 23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.
24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."

Who are you? The one who believes in Jesus is the masterpiece of God (masterpiece, Eph. 2:10)! Our faith should also be a masterpiece. Leviticus 11: 44,45, "I am holy, so be holy." Resemble the holiness of God. We are sanctified through worship (Sanctification)
Then what is the spiritual worship (Romans 12:1) to meet the Spirit God? Study Leviticus well.

1. What about your worship?
 1) Do you follow God's standards? (Num. 4:15) Even if we worship in earnest, but disobey God like King Saul, God does not receive our worship. Also, even if you move the ark of the covenant like David, you must follow the Lord's standards. Are you worshiping according to the Lord's standards?

2) Do you have Jesus' blood in your worship? (Leviticus 17:11, Jn 1:29) Abel and his offering were acceped by God, but Cain and his offering were not accepted. The latter was a worship without blood.

3) Is there more content (John 4:24) than format (Nadab and Abihu, Lev. 10)? Hophni and Phinehas (form).

* Question / Do you worship on the basis of the Lord? Do you rely on the blood of Jesus? Do you worship in spirit and in truth?

2. Is it a divine worship? Train holiness (repeat, continue). Romans 12:1-2
 1) Concentration of relationship with God (close relationship) How close are you to God? II Peter 2:5, 9,
Are you giving to God as the priest of God?

2) Identify the place (living worship) Jn. 4:22, not in Jerusalem, but in the temple, worshiping, scattering, preaching the gospel and serving others. This kind of life worship is important.
Does worship live in my life?

3) Distinguish the time (save the time). Do you have time for separation (QT, Bible study time, sharing time, worship time, service time, etc.) in Lev. 23: 2-3?

4) Distinction of supply (Jesus as true food and drink). Psalm 19:10,
  * What is my joy/ pleasure and happiness these days?
Do you love Jesus more than the world?
Are you enjoying it there?

5) Distinguish thoughts (Hebrews 3:1) The Jews strengthen historical consciousness at the Jewish Massacre Memorial and the Massada Memorial in order not to lose the past of disgrace.
  * How much do you think of Jesus during the day? We continue to think of God's good, pleasing, and perfect will. Keep simple and repeatable training of holy thoughts.

Prayer /
  God who calls our sinner a masterpiece, a priest, distinguishes our time, our heart, our relationship and our supply. I thoroughly repent of my sins. I want a more intimate relationship with the Lord and reduce the world's relationship. Let us focus more on the Lord's kingdom, think more about Him, give more time, make Him drink and food, and eat more abundantly. So that I may be more like the Holy One, living worship and holy. Amen,

Comments