EM 말씀

Exodus 12:1-8, Start again.

관리자 0 3,172 2018.03.09 02:10
Exodus 12:1-8 Start again (new start, new management, New Life)

12:1-8, 1The LORD said to Moses and Aaron in Egypt, 2"This month is to be for you the first month, the first month of your year.
3Tell the whole community of Israel that on the tenth day of this month each man is to take a lamb for his family, one for each household.
4If any household is too small for a whole lamb, they must share one with their nearest neighbor, having taken into account the number of people there are. You are to determine the amount of lamb needed in accordance with what each person will eat.
5The animals you choose must be year-old males without defect, and you may take them from the sheep or the goats.
6Take care of them until the fourteenth day of the month, when all the people of the community of Israel must slaughter them at twilight.
7Then they are to take some of the blood and put it on the sides and tops of the doorframes of the houses where they eat the lambs.
8That same night they are to eat the meat roasted over the fire, along with bitter herbs, and bread made without yeast.

* <Eagle and Chicken> You are not a chick but an eagle!

John 1:12 (children of God)

1. Start a new world
 1) Leave the world / sins

V. 2, "This month shall be the beginning of the month, the first month of the year."

2) Are you born again? Change to God first. Ex.20:3 Do not put any other gods other than me, but only God.

3) Receive a new source.
  The question of the Einstein's disciples, "what is the secret of your many achievements?
    "S = X + Y + Z!" S = Success, X = Effort, Y = Passion, Z = Thought.
    S = new management of the saints, X = Believing in Jesus, Y = New source, Z = New life of Saints. The new management refers to the changes that change the food I eat, drink (the source).
Q: What supply should the Christian born again live with?

2. Now do a new management

1) Apply the lamb's blood.
 Verse 7, "Put the blood on the sides and top of the doorframes of the house to eat the lamb.
 "Hymn #268, '♪ Have the blood of the Lord, and trust in thy blood. It is the very precious blood of the Lamb.♪' 'Putting of the blood!' means praying of repentance.  Q: Is the blood of the cross(repentance) in your life?

2) Eat the lamb. Verse 3, 'Take the Lamb.' John 6:55, "My flesh is a true food, and my blood is a real drink." (God's Word)
  Q: How is your spiritual health? (Word)

3) Eat unleavened bread and bitter herbs
 Verse 8, "On that night ... eat unleavened bread and bitter herbs together."    Verse 15, eat unleavened bread for seven days. 'Holy life'

3. Now live a new life.

1) In the army of the LORD,
 v. 17, "... I have brought your army out of the land of Egypt."
 Verse 41, "... the army of the LORD came out of the land of Egypt."
 Q: What part of you should be trained as a person?

2) Live a new life as a priest.
 Ex. 19:5-6, "... you shall be a kingdom of priests for me, and a holy people." Who is the priest?

We have become a priestly nation called to work for God, and a well-trained army of Jehovah. I bless you to live well as an eagle, to be an army of God and

Comments