EM 말씀

John 6:15-21 Toward the destination

관리자 0 2,909 2018.01.19 01:39
John 6:15-21 Toward the destination

John 6:15-21.
15.Jesus, knowing that they intended to come and make him king by force, withdrew again to a mountain by himself.
16.When evening came, his disciples went down to the lake,
17.where they got into a boat and set off across the lake for Capernaum. By now it was dark, and Jesus had not yet joined them.
18.A strong wind was blowing and the waters grew rough.
19.When they had rowed three or three and a half miles, they saw Jesus approaching the boat, walking on the water; and they were terrified.
20.But he said to them, "It is I; don't be afraid."
21.Then they were willing to take him into the boat, and immediately the boat reached the shore where they were heading.

After the miracle of the five small breads and two small fish, people tried to make Jesus king. Jesus made the disciples get into the boat and sent them across the sea to Capernaum, and he went to pray in the mountain. The disciples met a strong wind and rough waves. How can we overcome them? 

1. By what will we handle our suffering? (15,17)

Jesus went to pray to the mountain. Jesus answers the problem with prayer. But the disciples tried hard to paddle, the wind did not move to the place where the boat was going to go. We must pray as hot as Jesus. Let us live by living faith.
* example/ Let's preach the gospel by living faith. In this New Year, wake the dawn and pray (Psalm 57:8). Every Saturday dawn, let's pray  gathering together at church. God will give us spiritual blessings.

2. Did you welcome Jesus in your heart? (20,21)

The disciples were surprised when Jesus approached. Jesus relieved them and said: "It's me. Do not be afraid. "Then they were willing to take him into the boat, and immediately the boat reached the shore where they were heading."
3. When Jesus becomes a life captain, we can reach our destination (21).

In the presence of Jesus, the ship reached the destination Capernaum exactly as it had intended to go. Our destination is a blessed church that learns and teaches the Word of God well. For this purpose, 'The 1111 Movement'. Let us strive for one person to preach more than one person. God will give you heart and opportunity.
   Let's make good fruit, and at the end of the year we will achieve our goal (soul salvation). Let's all be crowned people in heaven. Amen.

Let us praise. <Hide me now>!
1. Hide me now under wings. Cover me within Your mighty hand. When the oceans rise and thunders roar. I will soar with You above the storm. Father You are king over the flood. I will be still and know You ar God. 
2. Find rest my soul in Christ alone. Know His power. In quietness and trust when the oceans rise and thunders roar. I will soar with You above the storm. Father You are king over the flood. I will be still and know You are God.

Comments