EM 말씀

Colosians 3:15-17, Three Dimensions of Thankful Living.

관리자 0 2,850 2017.11.12 06:01
Colosians 3:15-17, Three Dimensions of Thankful Living.

Scripture, Colosians 3:15-17
15.Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.
16.Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.
17.And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

November is thanksgiving month. I hope God bless you. It depends on how thankful he is for who he is.
 Today's text shows us three dimensions of thankful life. The most blessed is the one who is grateful,
 Be thankful in your heart, in word, and in deed. I bless you to live a blessed life of three-dimensional appreciation.

1. Give thanks in heart (15,16; Psalm 50:23).
Verse 15, "Be thankful in heart." Verse 16, 'Praise God with thanksgiving to the heart'
Psalm 50:23, "He who sacrifices thank offerings honors me, and he prepares the way so that I may show him the salvation of God."

Martin Luther, "God is in two places is. One is the kingdom of heaven, and the other one is in the grateful heart. "Thankfulness is the kingdom of God.

'Thank' came from the same root as 'think'. We can be grateful if we think well.

* Oprah Winfrey's testimony: 'I am thankful that I wrote a thank-you diary for today.'

* Miura Ayako's testimony, 'Let us not lose our gratitude.' Be a blessed life to live in gratitude for all things.

2. Give thanks in words (17).
 "Thank you for saying ... thank you." Always in your life 'Thank you! Thank you! '

* Testimony of Deborah Noville. <Thank You> 'Power of thanks - 0.3 second Thank You Power> Her Life was changed with words of 'Thank You'.
Always live as a blessed life by saying "thank you."

3. Give thanks in deed (17). '... in deed ... give thanks to God.'

Thank you for ministry of the homeless in San Diego and ministry for the missionaries in Tijuana.

* Dr. Byoung-Wook Lee's Philippine Short Medical Mission Testimony. Thanksgiving of a man in his 50s with brain cancer. Thanks to the salvation, He donated his front court of the house to God and the church was established there.

* A touching story / A message from a woman who died in 2008, Sichuan great earthquae in China, sent to her baby before she died. "My beloved is my treasure, remember this while you are alive. I love you so much!"

That is correct. There is a story of Jesus' love for us. Jesus died for us on the cross. The Lord has left us a message of love. "My beloved treasure! Remember this fact while you're alive. "I, Jesus loved you by shedding all the last drops of blood on the cross and also love you even now!
Jonn 3:16, "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son(Jesus Christ), that whoever believes in him(Jesus Christ) shall not perish but have eternal life.
Romans 8:32, He who did not spare his own Son(Jesus Christ), but gave him up for us all -- how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?

In the grace of God and Jesus Thank you. Always live with gratitude. Always say thank you. Give your body, matter and time with thanksgiving. The Lord will make you the most blessed life of thankfulness with heart, words and actions. Amen.

We all bless you with blessed life, Thanksgiving in heart, thanksgiving in words, thanksgiving in action. Amen.

Comments