EM 말씀

Gn.1:26-31, The most blessed story

관리자 0 2,846 2017.10.31 02:12
Gn.1:26-31, The most blessed story   

Scripture Gn. 1:26-31.
26. Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground." 27. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.
28. God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground." 29. Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. 30. And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air and all the creatures that move on the ground -- everything that has the breath of life in it -- I give every green plant for food." And it was so. 31. God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning -- the sixth day.
* Pride of five fingers: The first finger/'I'm a thumb.' The second/"I am used mostly when someone points to something". The third/"I am the biggest one." Fourth/"I am  used when someone pledges precious love." The last/"We are a jerk if we do not have me." That means that all are honorable. You are precious in God! Amen.

Genesis Ch. 1 is the creation story, which is the most blessed story of man. It is because He created human honorably after preparing everything for them.
1. I am a honorable being resembling God's image (26).
  We are God's face that resembles God in fellowship with God. It is a very good being in the sight of God (31). Do not go down to be like beasts, but look to the heaven and live as an agent of God.

2. We were created for two purposes(28).
 1) Sonship (seed of God). We have to grow, thrive, and become full of children of God.    We should grow up and mature, spread (evangelism, mission), and be full.
 2) Kingship. Subdue it and rule over them. Influence in given reality and circumstances, and rule over the world as an agent of God.
  'Rule over' : Do not be ruled (environment, money, poverty, disease, etc). Be in the right position.

3. We are fallen (Genesis ch.3).
  Since Adam all have become the children of the devil (John 8:44), losing the image of God (Matt. 12:34) and purpose (Luke 4:5,6). Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God to restore the image that we lost, and God promised to save human. Christ will come to turn His rule (Genesis 3:15).
Jn. 8:44, "You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies."
Mt. 12:34, "You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks."
Lk. 4:5,6, "Jesus answered, "It is written: `Man does not live on bread alone.'" The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world."
Gn. 3:15, "And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel."

4. Believe in Jesus and restore God's image and purposes (Matthew 16:16).
  Mt. 16:16, "Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."
 The Son of the living God came with the seed of the living God and builds us again as a child in the image of God. Jesus came to this earth with the image of God, the seed we lost. 2 Corinthians 4:4, 'The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.'
   Jesus (seed of God, sonship) Christ (kingship) has accomplished this work. Therefore, if you believe in Jesus as my God, my Savior, restore the image and purpose. Let us then use this work together with the work of building the kingdom of God. We make these two things through Jesus. Peter's confession of Jesus is the two pillars of the redemption history, which tells the purpose of Jesus' coming to earth and compacted the entire Bible. Amen.
   Jesus is our model. Therefore, we must live like Jesus. We must live as children of God. Let us live as an anointed one, living by the Holy Spirit. A prophet who preaches the word of God, a priest who leads an unbeliever to God, and a king who rules spiritually over the world and our neighbors. We must do this triple tasks of Christ.

To help us live a Messianic life that builds the kingdom of the Messiah like Jesus, the Lord came to us as Christ and the Son of God. We are all God's agents and pray for God's workers to lead many to the Lord. Amen.

Comments