EM 말씀

John 6:53-58,63,68-69 Dining, The Dining Table of the eternal life

관리자 0 1,621 2021.02.14 16:01
John 6:53-58,63,68-69 Dining, The DiningTable of the eternal life

6:53-58, 67-69.
53.Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.
54.Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.
55.For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.
56.Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him.
57.Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me.
58.This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your forefathers ate manna and died, but he who feeds on this bread will live forever."
63.The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life.
68.Simon Peter answered him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.
69.We believe and know that you are the Holy One of God.“

Everyone, do you like korean rice cakes? I often ate as a child. I still eat sometimes them. What bread does Jesus give us today?

1. Jesus invites you to the table of eternal life (53-55,58).

Verse 53-55, and 58, “the flesh and blood of Jesus is the true bread and true drink of eternal life. He Invites us to eat this bread and drink.
B. Lowly wrote the lylics of Hymn #252, 'What can wash away my sin.'
  The will of a President of University is that "Believe in Jesus well, pray a lot." Verse 58, the Lord gives a divine bread: "Bread from heaven."

2. Jesus' dining table gives new strength (56.57).

Our flesh is empowered to eat something. The soul is empowered to eat the food of the Spirit well.
Heb. 4:12, 'Vitality',
John 6:57, Eat the Lord's Food and Live.
1) Win any hardship or any suffering.
2) We can handle our mission and responsibilities well.
3) We can save, and we preach others the gospel.

3. Jesus' dining table is a living word (63,68-69).

63, "To be alive is the Spirit, the Word, and the life."
 When we do not live by the Word, we leave the Lord. But Peter chooses to live with the word of eternal life. Verses 68,69, "Will you leave me?" "Lord, the word of eternal life is with the Lord, to whom shall we go?“
He is ell done! He is like the first of His disciples. Jesus was so happy. Let us seek help in this confession and determination. Hold on to the word of life. John, an Apostle over the age of 90 who was exiled on The Island of Patmos, also lived by the words of Jesus. Ezekiel, who lived in captivity in Babylon, also ate the word of God's life. We all want to hold on to His words, tell them, and live by the words of eternal life. Amen.

Comments