EM 말씀

Mark 1:14-20, 38-39, Evangelism of the New Year

관리자 0 1,617 2021.02.07 08:36
Mark 1:14-20, 38-39, Evangelism of the New Year

Verses 38,39 is truly fresh words. Jesus clearly saw that his mission was to go about his preaching the gospel. To this end, he called his disciples and let them share the gospel. First he showed an example. Let us be disciples of Jesus life, Jesus salvation, today.

1. Bring Jesus (the gospel) to save his soul (1:14,38,39).

Jesus preached the gospel through the whole of Galilee and through the towns and synagogues (39). Evangelism is more important than practicing miracles. Because it is to save the soul that died of sin. Jesus asked his disciples to do this like His will (Matthew 28:19, 20, Acts 1:8).
  Mt 28:19-20, 19.Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20.and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
  Acts 1:8,  But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."
  Now "the time has filled and the kingdom of God has come near. Repent and believe in the gospel."
  *February 5th, Living Life, Contemplation Essay, "Why to preach the gospel"

2. Be a disciple of Jesus and make neighbors His disciples (16-20).

Jesus called Galilean fishermen Andrew, Peter, James, and John as disciples. He made them fisherman of people. They immediately obeyed (18, 20) and followed the Lord. 1 Cor. 1:26-29, The Lord called the weak, the poor, and the lowly as disciples. The disciple must be diligent and obedient. Let us, too, live as a human for eternal heaven and for Jesus. And let's raise Jesus' disciple. Matthew 16:24, "Deny yourself, take up your cross, and follow the Lord."

Let us all believe in the gospel of Jesus and be grateful that we have been saved. And let him who owes the gospel, and who has owed the gospel (Jesus) to bring his soul to life. Let us live as disciples of Jesus and be blessed to have our families and neighbors as disciples of Jesus. Amen.

Comments