EM 말씀

Rom.12:11, Jn.10:10, Enjoy your life in Jesus/One Month to Live 30

관리자 0 1,894 2020.09.27 04:41
Rom.12:11, Jn.10:10, Enjoy your life in Jesus/One Month to Live 30

Rom. 12: 11, “Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord.”
Mark 12:30, “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.”

This is the last sermon on life in Jesus, enjoying life in Jesus/ living in a month. How do you live?

1. Live Passionately

Great things don't happen without passion. Let's live your life with passion.
 Mark 12:30, Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.'
 Rom. 12:11, Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord

2. Four Elements of Maintaining Passion (L-I-F-E)

1) Love: Love is the foundation of a life full of passion and purpose. Restore Your First Love with the Lord.
 Mark 12:30, “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.”
 Rev. 2:4, “Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken your first love.”

2) Integrity: Integrity is a consistent life of faith.
 1 Tim. 4:7, “I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.” 

3) Forgiveness: Live with forgiveness instead of anger and jealousy.
 Luke 24:34, “Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." (Forgive others)
 Mat. 18:35, "This is how my heavenly Father will treat each of you unless you forgive your brother from your heart.“

4) Enthusiasm: Focusing on the relationship between 'God within' and living as if it were the end of the day every day.

3. Live by Jesus' example your principles. 

1) The Lord lived passionately.
  Jn. 10:10, “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, andhave it to the full."

2) Jesus loved them perfectly (He loved perfectly).
  Jn. 13:1, "It was just before the Passover Feast. Jesus knew that the time had come for him to leave this world and go to the Father. Having loved his own who were in the world, he now showed." 

3) Jesus lived by a great example of humility (He lived humily).
  Phil. 2:8, “And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death -- even death on a cross!”

4) The Lord boldly departed (He left boldly).
  Luke 9:51, “As the time approached for him to be taken up to heaven, Jesus resolutely set out for Jerusalem.”

Jesus determined and accomplished the crucifixion.
 *The last gracious life of a terminal cancer patient.
  Job14:5, 'Life is with God,' congratulates me for the rest of my life for God and for the sake of his kingdom. Amen.

[Determination]
1. Let us move forward toward the kingdom of heaven eternally.

2. Let us live as passionately as Jesus and love Him and our neighbors fully.

3. Let us learn humbly and boldly prepare to go to heaven, we strive for neighbor’s eternal salvation.

Comments