EM 말씀

Mt.7:1-5,Rom.5:3,4, Smooth Your Edges/ Regretless Life13/OneMonthToLiv…

관리자 0 2,016 2020.07.20 13:44
Mt.7:1-5,Rom.5:3,4, Smooth Your Edges/ Regretless Life13/OneMonthToLive5

Mt.7:1-5,
1."Do not judge, or you too will be judged.
2.For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
3."Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
4.How can you say to your brother, `Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?
5.You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

Rom.5:3-4,
 3.Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance;
4.perseverance, character; and character, hope.

We look at Jesus, the King of Peace, and resolve the conflict. We need to correct our eyes to look at relationships in order to improve our relationships and grind our edges. God, the potter (Is. 64:8, Jer.18:4,6) sands through the tools of the woodworking to make us a work (Ephesians 2:10).
 *Ephe. 2:10, For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

1. There are those who afflict us (God's sandpaper tools) (Is. 64:6, Jer. 18:4,6).

*Is. 64:8, Yet, O LORD, you are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand.
 *Jer. 18:4,6, 4. But the pot he was shaping from the clay was marred in his hands; so the potter formed it into another pot, shaping it as seemed best to him. 6. "O house of Israel, can I not do with you as this potter does?" declares the LORD. "Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand, O house of Israel.

1) Measuring Tape : He determines the others. 2) Hammer: He forces and insists on not claiming. 3) Jigsaw: He cuts the edges. 4) Vise Grip : He tightens us and let them freeze. 5) Grinder: He angers fiery. 6) Axe: He takes it with a negative complaint. 7) Putty Person(the unsaine person) : He changes his words just as he sees the man.

*Which type are you?               
 Which tools are you being harassed?

How can you use them positively?

2. Look back from me first (Mt. 7:1-5, Do not judge the others)

We are all abnormal. We are not aware of our great faults, and we are easy to see and judge the small transgressions of others. When we see our shortcomings first and repent, God changes us.

3. Strengthen your character (Rom. 5:3-4, Job 23:10, Prov. 17:3).

Job 23:10, But he knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold.
 Prov. 17:3, The crucible for silver and the furnace for gold, but the LORD tests the heart.

God strengthens us to make us stronger and to be like Jesus. Therefore, pass well in God's sandpaper for grinding the broken parts. Just as you absorb only 10% of the gum, chew 90% of it, chew criticism of others or accusations, but do not swallow. Pray and act for your character to change, just like Jacob, who saw the face of God in the face of Esau(Genesis 33:10)

* Gen. 33:10, "No, please!" said Jacob. "If I have found favor in your eyes, accept this gift from me. For to see your face is like seeing the face of God, now that you have received me favorably.

Determination 
1) What tools do you live in? What tools do your neighbors treat you with?

2) What is someone else's sawdust and what is your plank? Don't point out someone else's sawdust, and pray to get rid of your plank. 

3) Do you pray about the person who gnawes at you, thinking it is God's trainingfor you? (Job 23:10)
  Job 23:10, But he knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold.

Comments

Category
State
  • 현재 접속자 51 명
  • 오늘 방문자 1,546 명
  • 어제 방문자 2,342 명
  • 최대 방문자 4,790 명
  • 전체 방문자 1,197,737 명
  • 전체 게시물 2,818 개
  • 전체 회원수 9 명
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand