EM 말씀

1Pt 1:15,16, Lv.11:45, A good & true worship changes our life

관리자 0 2,304 2020.02.24 09:58
1Pt 1:15,16, Lv.11:45, A good & true worship changes our life, Sermon Summary

1Peter 1:15,16, Leviticus 11:45
1Peter 1:15,16, 15 But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do;
    16 for it is written: "Be holy, because I am holy."
Lv. 11:45.  I am the LORD who brought you up out of Egypt to be your God; therefore be holy, because I am holy.

Leviticus is one of the hardest to read in the Bible. It is a book of worship, a teaching of the worship life given to the saved. The Holy God invites sinners to the place of worship in the spirit of holiness (11:44-45, 19:2). The saved sinners  shall give five offerings (chapters 1-7; chapters 8-10 = priests), participate in the seven feasts (chapter 23) and the Sabbath, the Sabbath year/Jubilee year (chapters 23, 25), follow the cleansing law (chapters 11-16), and pursue holy life (chapters 17-27, sanctity). Leviticus teaches the way to the holiness of God's life, the firstborn of God, and the way to live as the heir responsible for this land.

1. The Spirit of the Five Offerings (Chapters 1-7): Proceed to God with offering (Jesus Christ).

1) Burnt Offering (Total devotion): Do I admit that all of my life is God's? (Resource Joy Ordained)
 2) Grain Offering (Best devotion): Do you want to give the best of your life? Do you give it with fine flour (pure), oil (Holy Spirit, Inner and outer work), frankincense (prayer), and salt (faithfulness, covenant)? Is honey (sweetness) and yeast (corruption, sin) a willingness to refuse?

3) Peace Offering (gratitude, vows, willingness): Is the relationship with God, the relationship with man reconciled? (precious relationship)
 4) Sin Offering (sprinkling, Putting on, pouring out): Do you think your existence has been fundamentally corrupted? Do you think grace and mercy are needed? (‘I can't live without God’s grace!)
 5) Guilt Offering : Do you admit your crimes, transgressions? Is there a minimum of responsibility for the sin? Means to prevent recurrence by reparations.

2. Spirit of the Seven Feasts (Chapter 23): Through Jesus Christ, we enjoy The abundance of God.

1) Passover (1/14): Receiving the benefit of the blood of the Lamb (Jesus), the covenant of grace begins.
 2) Unleavened Bread (1/15-21): The Yeastless Christ Becomes my food (Yeast=Sin, Remove sin at Home)

3) Firstfruits : He works with the power of the resurrection in us and raises us up.
 4) Pentecost (Weeks): Life appears to be fruitful. The fruit of the Word, the fruit of the Holy Spirit. The Church begins with the Holy Spirit.
 5) Trumpets (7/1): Sharing Christ with his neighbors through evidence, praise, proclamation, and testimony.

6) Day of Atonement (7/10): We become priests, and have raised many souls as offerings to the Lord, and through us many souls meet God.
 7) Tabernacles (Gathering of crops, 7/15-21): Through us, God's life leads to their lives and we become families (churches).

3. The Gospel of Sabbath/Jubilee (Chapters 23 and 25): The level of grace to experience God deepens.

1) Sabbath (23:1-3): The basics of the Feasts. Families enjoy grace and the rest of God together. 
 2) The Sabbath Year (25:1-7), enjoying God-given freedom and restoration. Debt relief, land rest, liberation of slaves.
 3) Jubilee Year (25:8-25): Enjoying God-given freedom and restoration. Debt relief, land rest, liberation of slaves, return to inheritance (redeeming of inheritance).
 4) Goel (25:23-28,47-55; Redeemer): Acting God's salvation before a competent relative (kinsman, Jesus Christ) (Jubilee Year). (Debt) to be forsaken, freed from slavery, to return to his property, to become a avenger of blood (Num. 35:9-28), to give birth to seeds without breaking the price (levirate marriage)

* Jesus Christ came as the Goel to give the Jubilee Year(Luke 4:16-19, Is. 61:1-3). Forgiving sins (debts relief), healing the sick, saving the dead (liberation of slaves), uniting with us to restore them to children of God (levirate marriage), and triumphing over the cross (Romans 5:17).
  Through the Resurrection and Ascension He restored the inheritance we had lost. Jesus Christ is the only gospel for this earth, fallen mankind. We all want to be built through Christ as children who enjoy all the divine blessings of the lost heaven (Ephesians 1:3-14).

Christ is the promise of the Jubilee for us. Let us continue to grow to enjoy God's blessings. Let's live a growing life with rest and feasts, the Sabbath(Lord’s day), the Sabbath year, the Jubilee year, and the Goel, blessed life of Christ. Amen.

Comments

Category
State
  • 현재 접속자 16 명
  • 오늘 방문자 1,415 명
  • 어제 방문자 2,085 명
  • 최대 방문자 4,790 명
  • 전체 방문자 1,170,627 명
  • 전체 게시물 2,807 개
  • 전체 회원수 9 명
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand